Gregory Tamagnini, DPM, graduated from University of Rhode Island and the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York City. He completed his residency training at New York Downtown Hospital (now known as New York Presbyterian / Lower Manhattan Hospital) in New York City where he was honored as Chief Resident.
Dr. Tamagnini played basketball at Blair Academy High School in Blairstown, NJ. He is an avid Football, Baseball and Basketball Fan.
• Hackensack University Medical Center,
• Chilton Memorial Hospital
• Hackensack Surgery Center
• Member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
• Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
• Member of the New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
• Doctor of Podiatric Medicine at Active Foot & Ankle Care, LLC